- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are seeking a Maintenance Technician at Tellus, a LEED® Gold certified, mixed-use project located adjacent to the Court House Metro Station in Arlington, Virginia. The project includes 254 luxury apartments, 7,827 square feet of office space, and 4,050 square feet of retail space and feature renewable energy sources, energy-efficient materials, sustainable landscaping and advanced recycling systems.
In the Maintenance Technician role, the primary objective is to provide superior care and customer service to our most valued residents by providing quality, timely and right the first-time responses to residents’ service needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Replaces filters and cleans air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, in addition to other preventative maintenance tasks
- Assists maintenance staff with service requests.
- Handles “on call” duties whenever needed
- Replaces breezeway/hallway light bulbs as needed
- Assists with apartment make-readies
- Assists in the distribution of flyers and other material
- Assists with janitorial responsibilities and maintaining overall cleanliness of the community
Knowledge and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- General knowledge of maintenance tools and job tasks
- Availability to be on call for emergencies on evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Meet the physical demands to perform the duties of the position to include: mobility required to move about the property, climb stairs, lift appliances and tools, stretch, bend, kneel, ability to hear occasional loud noises, among others.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance-based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV.
Jefferson Apartment Group
Get fresh Multifamily Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.