Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are currently seeking an experienced Leasing Professional for Residences at Congressional Village, a 404-unit luxury apartment community that is surrounded by a 120,000 square foot shopping center and includes modern amenities such as a resident lounge, business center, theater, fitness center and resort-style pool. Residences at Congressional Village is located along Rockville Pike, one of Montgomery County’s premier retail corridors.
The Leasing Professional will be a high energy, skilled communicator (verbal and written) who is super organized, has a customer service background, a penchant for sales and a passion for learning. In this role, you will create a vital first impression for Jefferson Apartment Group. In this role, you will be required to routinely work weekends.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Lease and market brand new, never lived in apartments
- Complete all leasing paperwork
- Compile and process applications for approval
- Explain lease and all appropriate addenda to new lease holder
- Walk apartments and report all necessary improvements
- Assist with resident relations
- Key in all fees, deposits, and new lease information
- Walk models and show units daily
- Promote the community through outreach
- Post ads on Craigslist and other applicable websites
Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in the property management, retail, hospitality or restaurant industries.
Prior apartment leasing experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance-based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV.