Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper for Emblem at Christiana, 245-unit luxury apartment complex in Newark, Delaware. https://emblemapt.com/
The Groundskeeper will maintain overall upkeep and cleaning of property interiors and exteriors, including, but not limited to trash areas, garage, grounds, etc., and assist maintenance staff as needed. The Groundskeeper will share rotational on-call coverage duty on weekends with maintenance team colleagues..
- Strive to perform duties in most cost-effective manner
- Ensure timely communication with the maintenance staff
- Maintain a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude
- Provide excellent customer service to not only residents, but also to vendors and all internal and external customers
- Rotational on-call coverage duty on weekends
Essential Duties include but are limited to:
- Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds
- Keep mail rooms clean - pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.,
- Replace light bulbs in common areas, as needed
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested - caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.,
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filters in all vacant apartments
- Install, move and hook up appliances, as needed
- Replace air filters as part of preventative maintenance schedule for all occupied apartments
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs etc.,
- Maintain courtyard areas by ensuring that the grilling areas are clean and the courtyard furniture is in good condition and clean
- Walk garage on a daily basis to ensure cleanliness
- Perform light painting duties, as directed
Other duties will be assigned according to urgency.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance-based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV.
Jefferson Apartment Group