Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are currently seeking an Assistant Community Manager to join our team in Exton, PA at our J Creekside Apartments.
Position Title: ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER
The primary function of the Assistant Community Manager is to support the Community Manager in his oversight of all phases of on-site operations, while assuming the responsibility of all bookkeeping, renewal management and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures all collection procedures are followed and property bad debt is maintained below budgeted guidelines.
· Lead and manage on site team while staying focused on leasing and renewal goals.
· Provide superior, timely and right the first time customer service.
· Actively manage social media postings to the property’s blog, Twitter and Facebook.
· Proactively manage all concerns escalated to management.
· Develop and implements new strategies and programs maximizing long-term residency.
· Plan and host resident events within budgeted guidelines.
· Perform regular inspections & ensure property maintenance standards are met
· Adheres to and implements all company policies
Must have excellent communication, organization and people skills. Minimum of 2 years of property management experience required. College degree and Realpage/Onesite experience preferred.
Jefferson Apartment Group offers a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV