Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are currently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for Jefferson Arbors and Broadlands.
The ideal candidate will have prior Bookkeeping and Leasing experience. The primary function of this position is to manage all accounts receivables using MRI, while addressing all residents concerns and managing the lease renewal program of the community:
Position Title: ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER
The primary function of the Assistant Community Manager is to support the Community Manager in his oversight of all phases of on-site operations, while assuming the responsibility of all bookkeeping, renewal management and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures all collection procedures are followed and property bad debt is maintained below budgeted guidelines.
· Lead and manage on site team while staying focused on leasing and renewal goals.
· Provide superior, timely and right the first time customer service.
· Actively manage social media postings to the property’s blog, Twitter and Facebook.
· Proactively manage all concerns escalated to management.
· Develop and implements new strategies and programs maximizing long-term residency.
· Plan and host resident events within budgeted guidelines.
· Perform regular inspections & ensure property maintenance standards are met
· Adheres to and implements all company policies
Must have excellent communication, organization and people skills. Minimum of 2 years of property management experience required. College degree and Realpage/Onesite experience preferred.
Jefferson Apartment Group offers a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV