Jeffers, Mann and Artman is the premiere pediatric practice in North Carolina. We are known as the innovative leader in pediatric health and wellness through our unsurpassed quality, clinical care, and compassion for children and their families without losing the passion that lead us to pediatrics in the first place. At Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatric (JMA) our mission is to provide excellent medical care in a caring, family-centered environment and assist families in building happy, healthy children.
JMA is looking for a full-time CMA/RMA to join our energetic, well trained staff in our Clayton location.
1. Assist in the work up (sick and well), examination and treatment of patients to include: obtaining/recording vital signs, pulse ox, peak flow, spirometry, routine screening test.
2. Administration and documentation of oral medications and vaccines (Level I CMA/RMA), rocephin and bicillin injections (Level II/III CMA/RMA) with appropriate training and sign off by licensed staff personnel.
3. Performing, collection, and documenting basic lab test and phlebotomy according to practice and CLIA laboratory standards.
4. Support implementation and maintenance of electronic medical record system.
5. Assist with downtime task such as data entry, review of medical records, immunization entry.