Jeffers, Mann and Artman is a premiere pediatric practice in North Carolina. We are known as an innovative leader in pediatric health and wellness through our unsurpassed quality, clinical care, and compassion for children and their families without losing the passion that lead us to pediatrics in the first place. At Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatric (JMA) our mission is to provide excellent medical care in a caring, family-centered environment and assist families in building happy, healthy children.
JMA is looking for CMA's to join our energetic, well trained staff in our Raleigh and surrounding area offices.
- Performs rooming and/or intake process, collecting data, including vital signs, height, weight, vision, hearing, and data related to patient's reason for visit;
- Collects patient and family data, including medical and social history;
- Reviews patient's current medication list, allergies and preferred pharmacy;
- Assists the provider as directed, during treatments, examinations and procedures;
- Collects specimens, performs phlebotomy, and performs basic lab testing;
- Administers vaccinations under the direction of a provider;
- Reviews the patient record to determine whether patient requires any routine health screenings;
- Ensures exam/procedure room contains appropriate supplies, equipment, forms and educational material are available and ready for use during visit/procedure;
- Provides patient with after-visit, follow-up, self-care or procedural instructions and/or educational materials as directed.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, PTO and paid Holidays.
Jeffers, Mann, & Artman Pediatric