Set up Team
Role and Responsibilities
· Operates heavy equipment of various sizes and weights. (Examples: bulldozer, forklift, motor-grader, wheel loader, back hoe, etc...)
· Unload and load materials as assigned.
· Moves equipment / vehicles to various areas on the yard; for maintenance, washing/detailing, pictures, etc.
· Performs Pressure Washer / Detailer duties as assigned
· Properly follows company policies and safety procedures and all federal and state regulations as required.
· Follow daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientation and trainings.
· Performs routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to the supervisor.
· Facility Maintenance as assigned: mowing, weed eating, garbage, facility clean up including sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, bathroom clean up and stocking as needed, other facility maintenance as assigned.
· Assist Inventory as needed; Data Entry, checking items in and out at the gate
· Assist Photography as needed and assigned
· Assists where needed on tasks on the yard and other areas of the company.
· Flexibility with work schedule.
Required Education and experience
· A valid driver’s license.
· CDL is a plus and preferred
· High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
· At least 2 years of proven work experience is required.
· At least 6 months of proven heavy equipment experience is required.
· Must be able to multitask, be organized and work in a fast pace / high pressure environment
· Must pay close attention to details
· Must be capable of driving a standard vehicle
· Capable of being trained on the essential functions of the job.
· Good communication skills; Good spoken and written English is required
· Good computer skills and ability to learn new programs quickly
· Able to operate and understand the basic functions of heavy machinery and trucks
· Experience loading and unloading trucks with loader / forklift
· Forklift experience preferred
· While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and moving equipment. The employee is exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud
· Various types of PPE may be required for some tasks and in some areas of the workplace.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move item up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Frequent climbing on and off large equipment and trucks
Expected Hours of Work / Travel
· Work Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm, PLUS, overtime as needed, including weekends, Work extra hours before and after auctions.
· Frequent Travel for extended periods may be requried
· Email and/or phone communication capability is needed.
· Dependable transportation to and from work.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.