We are currently recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer for our client, a consulting firm that has experienced tremendous growth in 2020. The firm is located in the Tampa area. This position will be unique, therefore the firm is looking for someone who can think out of the box.
Below are listed a few of the duties/responsibilities.
· Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
· Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
· Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
· Advising on long-term business and financial planning
· Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
· Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA is a plus.