SAP Project Manager // Remote with Travel (100% for first 6 weeks and after that 50% travel to Jupit
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hope you are doing well!
Please find the full job description below and let me know your interest.
Role: SAP Project Manager
Project Location: Remote with Travel (100% for first 6 weeks and after that 50% travel to Jupiter Road, Dallas, TX)
Type of Hire: Contract
- Expert in the use of Activate methodology or a formal project management mythologies
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Experience in all aspects of project management including budget, planning and risk management
- Experience in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Builds consensus among team relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution
- Strong stakeholder management
- At least 8 years of SAP project management experience
- Manage all aspects of project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team
- Onshore, client-facing ands-on delivery experience in manufacturing industries
- Ensure the implementation of the project timeline and budget
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates
- Escalates when appropriate to internal and external stockholders
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your resume in along with the following details to discuss this role
Contact number and suitable time:
Earliest Available date to start:
Willingness to relocate Onsite:
Looking forward to hear back
Jconnect Infotech Inc.
168 Barclay Center Ste. 347
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Jconnect Infotech Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Jconnect Infotech Inc