Title: MDS Coordinator RN
Location: Deer Lodge, MT 59722
Term: Contract; 14 weeks
Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Guaranteed Hours: 40/week
The Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator (RN) manages the overall process and tracking of all Medicare/Medicaid case-mix documents in order to assure appropriate reimbursement for services provided within the Center. Conducts concurrent MDS reviews to assure achievement of maximum allowable RUG categories. He/she will integrate information from nursing, dietary, social services, and restorative, rehabilitation and physician services to ensure appropriate reimbursement.
- Revenue Optimization - Resource Utilization
- MDS Schedule and Tracking
- Education and Resource
- Unencumbered RN license
- One year of long term care clinical nursing experience is required.
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, MDS completion, clinical resource utilization and/or case management is highly desirable.
- Experience with basic computer technology.
- This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.
- Maintains current BLS/CPR certification