Area Sales Manager - Edmonton
Jayman BUILT Edmonton, AB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For 41 years, Jayman BUILT has continually redefined the way new homes are built, bought and, most importantly, lived in. Participating in community developments in Edmonton, Leduc, St. Albert, Sherwood Park and the Greater Calgary area. For more information, visit www.jayman.com (http://www.jayman.com/)
We currently have an opening for an Area Sales Manager in the Edmonton area. As a Single-Family Home Area Sales Manager, you understand customer service is everything. You are outgoing, self-motivated, and have the passion and knowledge to bring homes to life for every buyer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get the job done.
Are you ready to join our team and help provide our customers with the home of their dreams?
A Day in the life of an Area Sales Manager.
* Team selling environment with a Sales Associate in a high-performance sales centre
* Work with customers to identify their needs and wants in a new home
* Manage the customer relationship throughout the sale, selections and building process
* Respond to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner
* Document the sale of the new home and accurately complete all necessary paperwork
* Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate at all stages of the sales process
* Showcase the features and benefits of purchasing with Jayman BUILT
What you will bring to the table:
* Ability to manage a full-time schedule including weekday, evening, and weekend hours
* 3 – 7 years of experience in new home sales
* Outgoing personality with the ability to interact professionally with potential customers
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong work ethic, team player and an ability to handle stress gracefully
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve, including analysis, judgement, execution and follow up
* Strong technical computer acumen including Microsoft Office products, awareness of touchscreen technology, and use of technology in an event environment
* Ability to work in a very fast paced / high stress environment
As a 2021 Platinum-Level Best Managed Company, we will provide you the following:
* Flexible health and dental coverage
* Customised Training Programs
* Opportunity for growth and career advancement
* Employee Discounts
* Extensive community and volunteer involvement
* RRSP Matching
Do you see the magic? Are you ready to be part of the lifestyle? Join the award winning Jayman BUILT team and contribute to our exceptional track record, with over 29 thousand homes built in the last 41 years. Please apply at https://www.fitzii.com/apply/60399. Preference will be given to candidate who apply no later than October 4, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquiries please
BusinessView all jobs at Jayman BUILT