ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for coordinating all shipping operations, including the routing of all drivers and company vehicles.
- Further responsible for all finished goods and their accompanying transactions into or out of inventory.
- Coordinates all activities associated with the shipping of, parts, and products to the customer and outside services.
- Select and monitors all outside suppliers (vendors) of services, such as plating, powder coating, etc., ensuring that the level of performance and quality is maintained at all times.
- Completes all documentation associated with the job is accurately completed prior to sending the parts to the next operation.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the immediate supervisor or management. Advises immediate supervisor on all problems encountered and not resolved.
- Fork Lift use (2 years)
- Paperwork organization and control
- 2 years of FIFO managed warehouse work
- Other responsibilities as described by management
Why Work Here?Jayco Manufacturing Website: www.jaycomfg.com
Awesome company that values work, life balance! Always opportunities to grow!
Fort Worth, TX