Jayco Manufacturing Grand Prairie, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accounting Supervisor! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office with 6yrs. Must have Manufacturing Experience
· Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
· General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
· Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
· Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
· Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
· Assist Controller with year-end entries, process, reconciliations. etc. Audit
Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
Maintaining Cost Accounting System
Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
Reconciles finished goods inventories
Participate and support in the following projects
Supervise Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries and Reconciliations
Jayco ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Awesome company that values work, life balance! Always opportunities to grow!
Jayco Manufacturing Website: www.jaycomfg.com
Grand PrarieGrand Prairie, TX