Registered Dietitian provides medical nutrition therapy to clients in a State correctional facility in the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation; participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team, maintains order, and supervises the conduct of inmates; protects and maintains the safety of persons and property; and performs other related work.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association.
- A Minimum of 1 Year of Experience
Step up to JayKay and enjoy:
- An enriching and satisfying career prospect
- Supportive environment
- Competitive salary
- Weekly payroll
- Continuing education and professional growth
- A work schedule that is right for you
- Networking opportunities
- Professional and courteous Staffing Specialists to assist you
- We staff nationwide.
Call or E-mail Today!