We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse- Travel to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8 hr. Evening shifts 8 week assignment at a long-term care facility in Yucca Valley, CA. Overtime is possible.
With 25 years of proven experience, we pride ourselves on attracting the very best professionals in the industry.
We offer a wide variety of assignments nationwide.
At Jaykay Medical Staffing our Mission is to function as a center and leaders of the healthcare, professional and allied staffing industry. Jaykay Medical Staffing is a diversified staffing solutions organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people, dedicated to providing the highest quality situational staffing solutions with the greatest value.