Repair Technician - 2022+23 Season
- Posted: over a month ago
PART-TIME or FULL-TIME | SEASONAL & YEAR ROUND POSITIONS AVAILABLE
This is where we’re supposed to give you a quick introduction about working at Jay Peak. Except there’s nothing quick about what your experiences will be or what our expectations are. In summary, we will expect you to work hard, to help fellow teammates, to service the guest and to have fun. In return, we will pay you fairly, let you know (and more importantly make you feel) that you are valued, and, if you’re so inclined, work with you to help create a career. Still interested? Keep reading.
The Repair Technician provides excellent guest services related to the proper tuning, repairing, fitting, adjusting, renting and selling of Snowsports equipment. This position is responsible for the general maintenance of rental equipment in addition to the essential duties and responsibilities below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Greet and assist customers with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Determine customers' equipment needs.
- Perform quality tunes, mounting, adjustments and repairs to customers' equipment according to established guidelines.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment.
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner.
- Ensure pricing is accurate, including any current advertised items and specials.
- Be familiar with the merchandise carried in the store, including brands, key features and benefits, as well as, ability to make accurate suggestions to customers.
- Remain current on ski industry products and trends to share knowledge with customers.
- Attend product knowledge clinics/camps.
- Other duties as assigned, which could be directly related, or un-related to original position.
WHY WORK AT JAY PEAK?
We’re a team of good-natured folks at the heart and soul of a growing resort community. Our co-workers are our friends, so we happily go the extra mile for each other and our guests. We’re rewarded fairly for our collective efforts and encouraged to pursue individual goals. We’re a family, one that gets to choose its members. We strive for an authentic, community driven Resort that derives its vitality from the on-mountain experience, respect for its history & what has come before it, and its employees whose energy and spirit are its foundation. It’s not for everyone but we’re not looking for everyone-we’re looking for you.
IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, HERE'S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Wages starting at $17.00 per hour
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k program eligibility with employer match after a year of employment with 1,000 hours of service
- FREE or deeply discounted season passes for you and your dependents
- Employee Recognition Programs (including daily, monthly, yearly, and seniority programs)
- Seasonal employee parties
- Regular free employee breakfasts/lunches, family events, and parties
- For a full listing of employee perks both on and off-property, click here
Jay Peak Resort is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Jay Peak Resort will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities may be provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, or for a full listing of all physical demands/requirements, working conditions, environment, and all other ability qualifications for this role please contact the Human Resources office at 802-327-2183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
Jay Peak Resort
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jay Peak Resort
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?