Project Manager II
- $95,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Jaxon Engineering is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Jaxon is the leading full-service provider of High-Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) services worldwide, delivering world-class engineering, testing, construction, and sustainment services. The company is headquartered in Colorado Springs with employees working throughout the U.S. Jaxon offers outstanding benefits packages, competitive pay, bonuses, and a culture that is unmatched.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to provide operational oversight of projects, as well as scheduling, purchasing, asset and manpower allocation, and budget management. The selected candidate will be a team player, empowering those around them while stretching performance standards for self and others. This is a results-oriented “doer” who passionately finds ways over, around, and through barriers to success.
Salary: $95k to $125k per year plus bonus eligibility
Security Clearance: Ability to obtain a Department of Defense Secret clearance or higher.
Benefits: (all effective 1st day of work; no waiting period):
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance at 2.5 times annual base salary provided
- Short & Long Term Disability insurance provided
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) match (up to 4% of salary; no vesting period)
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Leading technical teams with a continuous improvement mindset
- Creating and maintaining project schedules in MS Project
- Schedule and communicate complex tasks for manpower and resource allocation
- Tracking and reporting of project cost and time expenses
- Orchestration of the purchasing and logistics for project execution
- Development of complete technical and cost related documents
- Management of multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills addressing and resolving conflicts
- Support in forecasting resources for short and long-term projects
- Provide support and clear communication for project execution teams
- Leadership to support the ongoing growth of the company
- Bachelor of Science degree plus two years of experience or five years of experience; experience must be in project management for a specifically related field such as DoD contracting or EMP protection
- Experience coordinating project teams and schedules
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD issued Secret clearance
- PMP or EIT/PE desired but not required
- Experience with large scale fabrication projects preferred but not required
- A willingness to be coached and willing to learn new skills in a growing industry
- Ability to travel periodically
Jaxon Engineering and MaintenanceColorado Springs, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.