Application Engineer (SOLIDWORKS)
- Expired: September 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Choose Javelin a TriMech Company?
Javelin a TriMech Company has been Canada's leading provider of 3D technology solutions since 1997. We are experts in 3D design and 3D printing and have helped thousands of companies with solutions for mechanical design, electrical design and rapid prototyping. Large or small, we have the skills and experience to propel organizations to new heights.
Entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We are always looking for people who are enthusiastic, energetic, have a great attitude and the drive for success.
Do you think you can lead customers, be innovative, have fun, and be a team player?
Do you have a passion for innovation and solution based products?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then we strongly encourage you to apply.
We offer to successful candidates a competitive salary and benefits program including a great working environment.
The Applications Solution Consultant supports TriMech's sales staff and clients to successfully match software and
hardware from the TriMech portfolio to customer needs, resulting in stronger, more profitable businesses. This role
leverages knowledge and technical expertise within industry and the TriMech product portfolio and provides guidance and
suggestions to prospects at a local, regional, and company-wide level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with our sales staff to discover and develop prospects that would benefit from solutions provided by TriMech.
- Create and deliver compelling product demonstrations for our software solutions like SOLIDWORKS, PDM, Simulation, and CAM.
- Support the creation of technical content to be used to win customers and/or maintain customer productivity/satisfaction.
o Pre-recorded demos
o Use case videos and customer success examples
o Blog content
o White papers/tech tips for newsletter
- Proactively learn and continually develop skills with our software solutions to better provide advice and service to our clients.
- Actively participate in SOLIDWORKS Rollout events, tradeshows, and seminars
- Four years or more of Industry experience in the field of design, engineering, and/or manufacturing, understanding of design and manufacturing principles is key (this can include years in school toward a degree in these fields).
- You will be expected to undertake relevant certifications in SOLIDWORKS.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills (individual, group, in person and via electronics media internally and with clients).
- Understanding of design and manufacturing principles. Real-world applications and experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work directly with customers in various situations.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license; some travel (overnight) may be required.
- Relevant Citizenship or Existing Work Authorization.
- Associates or B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar is preferred.
- Existing experience with 3D CAD modeling such as SOLIDWORKS is preferred.
- Background in public speaking is a plus.
Javelin a TriMech Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Javelin Technologies Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Javelin Technologies Inc.
Get fresh Solidworks Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.