Jason's Deli Baytown, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $42,000 to $48,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team in Baytown, TX! If you have a passion for serving employees and customers, and want to grow with our company, we want to talk with you!
Family owned and loved since 1976, Jason’s Deli works hard to ensure that our employees are rewarded with advancement, recognition, and quality of life. Come grow with us! We want to create an opportunity for any of our employees to have a chance to grow with the company. Our Career Path is a self-paced, gradual step program that takes you from brand new employee all the way to the managing partner level.
Our managers help Jason's Deli to be the place where people love to eat and work. As our founder Joe Tortorice Jr. says, "We're in the people business. We just happen to make sandwiches."
We Love People Who:
- Inspire and nurture others, and have a passion for serving
- Empower our people to act with integrity and Make Every Customer Happy
- Inspire and nurture others
- Are self motivated with the drive to grow
- Have the ability to build relationships with their customers and the community
- Embrace cultural diversity
- Live our Purpose, Mission, and Core Values
Our People Love:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- No late nights
- 48-hour work weeks
- Having the day off on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day, and Easter
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and prescription drug coverage
- Short term, long term, pregnancy disability benefits, and paid sick time
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Free / Discounted meals
- Jason’s Deli Family Fund (our non-profit charity)
Our Purpose is To Improve the Lives of Others through Nourishment of the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit.
Our Mission is to Make Every Customer Happy.
For more information about Jason's Deli, please visit our website at: http://jasonsdeli.com
Make sure to check out this video on why our managers love working for Jason's Deli! https://youtu.be/Hrqc-84R9BU
Mission - To Make Every Customer Happy
Purpose - To Improve the Lives of Others through Nourishment of the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit
Core Values - The Highest Personal Standards
A Great Place to Work
Out of this World Hospitality
Only the Highest Quality Food
A Healthy Growing Company
Jason's DeliWhy Work Here?
Amazing Culture! Unlimited Growth Potential! Flexible Scheduling! Benefits Available!
A family-owned deli restaurant chain, Jason's Deli was founded in Beaumont, Texas, in 1976 by Joe Tortorice, Jr. and now has more than 260 locations in 29 states. In 2005, Jason's Deli was the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans fats in the U.S. and later became the first to eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. At Jason's Deli, regardless if you seek a gluten-sensitive menu, vegetarian sandwiches, healthy kids' meals or if you would like to build your own salad at their famous salad bar, you will be delighted by the bigger choices of better food, from healthy to indulgent. Mission - To Make Every Customer Happy Purpose - To Improve the Lives of Others through Nourishment of the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit Core Values - The Highest Personal Standards A Great Place to Work Out of this World Hospitality Only the Highest Quality Food A Healthy Growing Company
4555 Garth RdBaytown, TX