Insurance Sales Representative
- $50,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are expanding and have an opening for a top performing Sales Representative to join our award winning sales team at one of our three locations - Leesburg, Purcellville and Berryville. With our insurance agency's extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share.
As insurance sales representatives continue to drive growth to our locations, we never lose sight of our commitment to put the client at the center of our attention.
Great Work Environment
** All who apply will be emailed a link to an online assessment. PLEASE complete the assessment to be considered further.**
Annual Base Salary + Commission + Bonus Opportunities
Hands on Training
Career Growth Opportunities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, agency lead purchases, and lead databases
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales
- Communicating with our hot leads
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
- Understanding prospects needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating the benefits of our services
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Ability to achieve high sales targets
- Having a ton of fun while being part of a competitive team!
- A property & casualty license is a plus but will train good individual.
- Sales experience or a client-facing background is a plus.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Must be coachable.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be motivated and determined.
Jason Sengpiehl Allstate Insurance AgencyPurcellville, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.