Senior Reinsurance Claims/Accounting Specialist - Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 140 years, we have grown by helping our clients prosper amid changing times and technologies, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age. Our work today embraces many of societys most complex challenges: sustainable business growth; the health, wealth, and performance of organizations' people; resource security; cyber security; economic instability; climate change; and terror threats.
Our people are known for character, commitment to their clients' enterprise, and the temperament to overcome challenges. We are here for the long haul to help clients realize ambitious goals with the right plan, the right team, and the confidence that risks are fully addressed.Our business delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, trusted strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help clients adapt to emerging opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- The world's premier reinsurance intermediary and strategic advisor to leading insurance and reinsurance organizations, delivering integrated solutions through its industry-leading analytics and advisory services, highly specialized product knowledge and trading relationships with reinsurance markets around the world.
- Seeking the following position in our NYC office.
- Carrier Relationship Management Senior Specialist
- Client Support Services (CSS) is comprised of global service teams who are assigned to specific client (customer) accounts to handle contracts, claims and accounting.
- Approaching client interaction with intent to deepen and grow the relationship.
- May supervise junior colleagues in the completion of projects.
- Serves as the first point of contact for day-to-day communications with designated clients, follows up on correspondence, will manage individual projects to completion. May supervise junior colleagues in the completion of projects. Works to strengthen and grow account relationships.
- Develops an understanding of client businesses by conducting research, may provide research on industry or other analysis and prepares peer benchmarking studies for client and or team use.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed accurately and in accordance with Service Level Attributes (SLAs).
- 4 Year College Degree (B.S. or B.A), Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 + years of reinsurance/insurance, or professional experience.
- Strong knowledge of reinsurance concepts and principles, laws and regulatory requirements (i.e., FATCA, etc.) and general business trends.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a high-performance team. Attention to detail in completing assigned tasks.
- Positive attitude, willingness to offer and execute ideas and solutions to enhance processes within a changing environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal, delivering clear and concise messages and at all times promoting and enhancing the company's brand.
Skills:Reinsurance, Insurance, FATCA, Relationship Management, Claims
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Reinsurance Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.