Social Media Administrative Assistant
Do you gain satisfaction from a job well done? Would your friends describe you as:
Someone who strives to exceed expectations?
Customer service oriented?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read further…
Cascade Vision Center is a progressive and growing optometry office looking for a detailed, enthusiastic, personable and caring individual to do office marketing/personal assistant. Must be willing to cross train as an Optometry Technician.
- Must have advanced computer skills
- Maintain social medial accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Google Business account)
- Be able to answer phones
- Be willing to cross train as an optometry technician to assist in getting patients ready
Candidates need to be available 9:00-6:00pm and Saturdays 8:30-3:00pm.
~25-30 hours per week.
Pay is open according to qualifications and experience.
Candidates must have reliable transportation.
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Problem-solving skills
- Initiative to create a welcoming atmosphere for our patient
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willingness to fulfill additional requests necessary to office operations
- Able to be flexible with schedule
- Open to learn new skills to advance career
- Optical/Medical background preferred