Senior Project Manager Transportation Engineer - P.E.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering (JSE) is seeking a Road Design Sr. Project Manager holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Civil Engineering and 12+ years of experience in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects including but not limited to:
- Interstates, Highways and Freeways
- Urban Streets
- Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
- Interchange Layout
- Ensure final civil designs, including road and hydraulic designs, are complete and accurate
- Prepare project: scope, fee proposals, work schedule, cost estimates, negotiate fees, list quantities for project supplies, and ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Develop project specifications, documents, and reports according to client requirements
- Update JSE project database as new project information presents itself
- Supervise and train technicians, PEs, and Project Managers
- Set up project schedules, including planning of billable work hours
- Conduct team project meetings (as required)
- Review team submittal documents prior to submittals
- Establish and maintain client relations as the primary contact
- Serve as a liaison between business, technical disciplines, and sub consultants on projects
- Create road designs and modeling using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and/or AutoTURN
- Design, upholding INDOT and AASHTO design, and JSE QC manual requirements and design standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional Engineer license in Indiana (or acquire within six months)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Exceptional project management skills
- Considerable analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline motivated and detail-oriented
- Substantial leadership and effective team building capability
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
See our website: www.jsengr.com for more details on JSE.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc.
9120 Harrison Park CtIndianapolis, IN
Get fresh Transportation Project jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.