We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair residential, and light-commercial, HVAC equipment.
- Casual / Laid-Back Work Environment
- Company Paid Medical
- No Non-Compete
- 10% Matched 401k
- Company Truck
- Room for Growth
- Company Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Uncapped Commission
- Tool Allowance
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment.
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on HVAC equipment.
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload