Automotive Service Technician - Ford
Jannell Motors, Inc Hanover, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Busy Ford Dealership! We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. If you are tired of the multi-dealer and the corporate atmosphere, this is your opportunity to work for a 3rd generation family-owned and operated dealership!
Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above-average compensation and opportunities for advancement within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance.
Today's technician is a more highly trained professional than the "mechanic" of yesterday. Technicians must be quality-minded problem solvers who can tackle today's sophisticated vehicles. The ability to meet customer needs for quick, correct repairs makes technicians some of the most important personnel in the entire retail operation.
We are in need of 4 fulltime technicians with basic knowledge of auto repair to perform maintenance and light repairs on new and pre-owned cars and trucks. Must have some shop experience, basic tools and most important a willingness to learn and do the job right. This is a great opportunity to earn money while you train and grow with a winning team.
Also we are currently interviewing for "A" Level Ford Factory Trained or Ford Master Technicians. Candidate must be able to work at a fast pace and with little supervision. Candidate must be a skilled diagnostician and solid understanding of electrical circuitry. We offer top flat rate pay, weekly production bonus! Guarantee hours for first 30 days. Please only serious candidates need apply.
A Level Technician:
- -5 plus years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving, and repair experience as you tackle higher level repairs issues.
- - You will also need a high level of motivation and energy
- - As well as 100% completion of Base Electrical and Diagnostic Training categories or equivalent
- - 8 plus years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, repair work in all areas of automotive repair, especially skill solving complex diagnosis including but not limited to electrical, drivability, and engine problems, driveline and transmission,
- - As well as 100% completion of all categories of Ford Web base and classroom training categories or equivalent is preferred
We offer the following benefits:
- Great hours
- Convenient location with busy service department
- Proven pay plans
- Full medical, dental, health insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401(K) retirement plans with employer match
- Tremendous local reputation
- Family-owned and operated
For a confidential interview, please send resume
Jannell Motors, Inc
Jannell Ford of Hanover is a 3rd generation , almost 100 year old company. Come to work in a busy atmosphere without the corporate feel.
2000 Washington Street HanoverHanover, MA