Seeking Ophthalmic Technician/Medical Assisant. for thriving Retina practice based in Providence. Prefer Certified Technicians but willing to train the right candidate.
Experience in Ophthalmology a plus.
Ophthalmic Technician Duties:
- Obtains and record patient history
- Checks visual acuities, applanation, dilation
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following policies and procedures; complies with all legal regulations
- Helps to maintain all exam rooms
- OCT, Fluorescein Angiography
- Intravitreal Injection Set ups
Qualifications and Skills
Ophthalmic Technician Qualifications:
- COA/COT certification preferred.
- Two years ophthalmology experience preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Travel to satellite offices required.