- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Sales Associate – Janie and Jack
Do you love helping people and get excited about fashion and merchandising? Janie and Jack is looking for inspired Sales Associates to become an integral part of our team! With the support of your leaders, you will provide exceptional service, and be empowered to make the Janie and Jack shopping experience enjoyable for every one of our customers.
What You Do:
- Welcome and identify customers’ needs by listening first
- Bring a friendly, genuine, helpful, and optimistic attitude
- Show compassion and consideration for their team
- Delight in curating outfits and sharing fashion knowledge with customers
- Achieve sales goals (both in-store and digital selling) with effective use of selling tools
- Work with the team to maintain a beautifully presented store through stocking, re-merchandising, price markdowns, and light cleaning
- Share feedback, ideas, and insights – we want to know what you think!
What You’ll Bring:
- Previous apparel/retail experience (preferred)
- A passion for fashion trends and a love of selling
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Ability to process information and operate store systems accurately
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Be at least 18 years old
Why You’ll Love Working with Us:
- The Product—so good, and you’re able to use your employee discount on all of it!
- The People—ask anyone who works here…we have incredible people on our team!
- The Experience—you’ll enjoy a rewarding career at a respected global children’s brand!
- The Benefits—a generous employee discount that you can use on all in-store merchandise!
- Competitive Paid Time Off plan*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching*
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance*
- Employee Assistance Program with resources like financial and legal assistance, childcare and elderly care, emotional work/life counseling, health and wellness resources, travel assistance
*For eligible employees
Health and safety are our top priorities and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customer, and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees to wear in our stores and asking our customers to do the same where mandated. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts, and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job. Janie and Jack, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Actual starting pay for this role is determined by a wide array of factors including but not limited to qualifications, experience, relevant skills, education, and geographic location. Employees are eligible for employee discounts and EAP Resources.
Janie and Jack LLCWrentham, MA
BusinessView All Janie and Jack LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.