- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
At Janie and Jack, we know our General Managers are a big part of our success. We look for talented leaders who are passionate about delivering an unrivaled customer-centric experience for their customers. You build outstanding teams to meet/exceed business goals. You are a champion of the business and lead confidently to drive exceptional results.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees to wear masks in our stores and asking our customers to do the same. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
• Motivate the team to achieve/exceed goals including conversion, comp sales, payroll, key performance indicators and other business goals
• Build a high performing team and promote an environment which inspires people to do their best
• Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
• Train, educate and role model brand selling behaviors
• Utilize tools and resources to drive results and enhance the customer experience
• Share feedback, generate ideas and insights to improve the business
• Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
• Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who you are
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
• Demonstrated ability in guiding team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results and manage competing priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
• Proven ability to identify top talent, build a team, and train/develop/retain people
• 3-4 years retail experience leading others; experience working with children (preferred)
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, and office; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to travel as required
Benefits at Janie and Jack
• Merchandise discount for our brand
• Competitive Paid Time Off*
• Extensive 401(k) plan*
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance*
*For eligible employees
Janie and Jack LLC is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Janie and Jack
RetailView all jobs at Janie and Jack