- Posted: over a month ago
Janes enables militaries, governments, and defence companies to make critical decisions. Our expert-driven tradecraft, developed over 120 years, combined with human-machine teaming, delivers assured open-source intelligence across military capabilities and order of battle, equipment, events, countries, companies, and markets.
Linking millions of assured data points, Janes data model creates a framework of interconnected open-source defence intelligence. This allows our customers to integrate all relevant data and connections into a single intelligence environment to deliver a more complete and accurate answer. Using Janes, our customers can use their scarce resource more effectively, to get to better decisions with higher confidence, more quickly.
The Sales Administrator will complete the administrative elements and navigate the internal processes to reduce the length of time between quote to invoice and increase customer satisfaction.HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE AT JANES
- You will be responsible for organising kick off meetings with sales to determine administrative requirements.
- You will be responsible for all administrative elements from quote to invoice.
- Responsible for ensuring orders are accurate and follow up with clients where required.
- Create, own, and maintain bids and proposal repository.
- You will own and create the BID or RFP packs.
- You will undertake the creation of the customer’s account in salesforce ensuring the information and relevant documentation has been received and is accurate.
- You will be responsible for obtaining the relevant document from the customer and obtaining internal approvals for onboarding customers.
- Ownership and maintenance of vendor/supplier portals and any adhoc requests for data calls.
- Support the business and the client to ensure timely invoicing.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the product has been delivered as required.
- Coordinate the completion of Government Standard forms (i.e., 889 Certification).
- Organise the translation of any legal documentation.
- Work with the rest of sales operations to support sales in other areas where required such as reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in driving tasks or projects to completion.
- A highly organized individual with the ability to drive and manage multiple discussions and activities to a timely completion.
- Proven track record demonstrating self-discipline to complete a task.
- Confident communicator with internal and external customers.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to self-motivate.
- Understanding of Salesforce is desirable.
- Understanding of the customer journey from quote to cash.
We believe Janes is truly a great place to work. Our values and leadership code drive everything we do, and we understand that the right behaviours and culture will always result in the best outcomes for our customers, our colleagues, our shareholders, and our business. We provide a supportive, stretching, and dynamic environment with the ability for you to grow rapidly, both personally and professionally.
Janes is an inclusive and equal opportunities employer and encourages applications regardless of age, race, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or gender.
Although this role is advertised as full time, Janes believes that flexibility at work can provide many significant benefits both to our colleagues and the business. We already work in a hybrid style across all offices and regions and can support different ways of working and offer different flexible working arrangements. So, if you are interested and have any requirements or needs in the way you would like to work, please apply, and speak to us about this.
We will always consider part time or flexible applications.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?