Assistant Property Manager
Janek Property Management Franklin, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a multi-talented person to join the staff of our growing property management firm. This new role in the company is an Assistant Property Manager working with our other property managers, administrative staff and maintenance staff. We manage condominium associations throughout the region and continue to grow each year.
Depending upon the season and active projects, you will split your time between supporting our Property Managers with various administrative tasks including landscaping quotations and contractor performance, snow removal quotations and contractor performance and bid solicitation for a wide variety of projects.
In this position, you will report to the owner of the company who will determine priorities and weekly job assignments to ensure our expanding client base is fully supported.
This position will be responsible for office tasks, such as creating spreadsheets, analyzing financial reports, and working with contractors to gather quotations for services for the properties. You will be required to visit our clients, meet with contractors, and interface with our clients to resolve maintenance issues.
Ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivator, with a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Possess the ability to visualize and approach issues before they escalate. The ability to deal with residents and contractors in a pleasant manner and provide basic direction in a customer-oriented fashion. Basic computer skills to be able to report on projects and interact with upper management team.
Tasks include working with contractors for project completion, property inspections and coordinating with Supervisor and maintenance staff. Verbal, written and computer skills necessary. Full time position with health insurance and other benefits plus mileage. Must have reliable vehicle and cell phone.
- Return phone calls to residents and assist them in resolving issues.
- Inspect and address issues reported by residents and work to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Routinely inspect appearance of properties and issue notices of violation as needed.
- Communicate with upper management and update tasks in management system.
- Perform other tasks as requested by upper management.
- Experience with facilities/property management or similar preferred.
- Basic knowledge of routine maintenance processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge/skills.
Related keywords: assistant property manager, property manager, property management, real estate assistant, leasing consultant, real estate
Job Type: Full-time
Janek Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
Fast growing, great co-workers, flexible management!
76 Emmons StreetFranklin, MA
Real EstateView all jobs at Janek Property Management