Warehouse Picker and Packer
Jane Marie LLC Arcadia, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WAREHOUSE WORKER - IMMEDIATE OPENING: needed for a climate controlled fashion industry warehouse, in the Arcadia area.
At Jane Marie LLC, our warehouse personnel provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity from the suppliers and ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking, picking, packing, and shipping. Jane Marie offers an above average hourly rate and benefits package which includes 401(k) plan, and holiday pay.
- Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships with customers and suppliers
- Match packing slips to inventory items received
- Record items in computer system
- Prepare items for delivery to customer
- Maintain a clean warehouse
- Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
- Process customer returns
- Work well with other team members
- Care about the well being of others
- Reliable, organized, and detailed
- Ability to work in a warehouse
- Ability to stay focused on repeated tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand and or walk all day
Jane Marie LLCWhy Work Here?
Positive and Fun Working Environment for a Growing Company in the Fashion/Gift Industry
Jane Marie is an affordable lifestyle brand that helps women feel in style, on trend, and beautiful. With thousands of boutiques and stores all over the US and Canada that sell Jane Marie, we are constantly connecting with our customers and sales reps so they can sell Jane Marie and win the day.
700 Factory Outlet DriveArcadia, LA
Transportation and Storage