Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base salary + commission)
Jamie Bowman - State Farm Agent Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Jamie Bowman - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission plus bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: $15 to $18 per hour based on experience plus paid time off. Life insurance and disability insurance providedRequirements
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
- Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process