Licensed Sales Producer - Commision Only - Allstate The Walker Agency
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Job DescriptionThe Personal Lines Producer at Allstate - The Walker Agency is responsible for maintaining and maximizing profitable relationships with personal lines clients and for growing the book of business through new client sales.
- Identify, qualify, and develop personal insurance opportunities with new and existing clients in person, online, by phone, and through written communication.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prospects through regular follow-up, accurate and timely quotations, and general account support. Anticipate, respond to, and follow up on all existing client needs.
- Actively prospect, round accounts, and solicit increases in existing client coverage as well as network for new clients, including win backs.
- Obtain best coverage/rate for insured, process quotes, and bind insurance coverage; follow up as necessary with inspection, photos, and other documentation. Present policies to insured and educate them on coverages and rates.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects through regular follow up, timely quotations, and general account support.
- Support and prepare clients for renewal and retention, and maintain strong client relationships.
- Anticipate, respond to, and follow up on all existing client needs.
- Monitor, review, and report on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved, and execute sales activity documentation in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Collaborate with team members, mentor staff, provide expertise and answer questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as needed.
- Maintain CE and participate in ongoing education and keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Must have a Georgia Property and Casulty insurance license.
- Have a minimum of two years sales or insurance account management experience.
- Possess a valid drivers license and a source of reliable transportation.
- Have a proven track record of business to business sales success. Possess strong presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills with the ability to close sales.
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Be people-oriented, customer-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships and servicing existing clients.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills with an ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision, sound business judgment, strong decision-making and superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills, thrive in a team environment and Technology and Computer proficiency including agency management systems.
- Ability to multi-task
- Work to establish and meet marketing goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of the agency. All inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly to the agency location, and not to NAPAA.
James Walker Allstate AgencyLilburn, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.