CNA / Home Health & Hospice
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a CNA with great compassion and concern for patients? Do you have experience in home health or hospice services? If so, James River Home Health and Hospice may be looking for you! We are seeking a CNA to support our patients in their homes as part of our care team. The Home Health/Hospice CNA would provide care to patients as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay + Mileage Reimbursement
- Company Paid Tablet
- Flexible Schedules
- GENEROUS time-off package 21 Days off (15 PTO Days and 6 Paid Holidays) Accrues on Day! (PTO policy rewards longevity with increases each year)
- Competitively priced health plan, vision and dental, partially employer paid!
- Company paid short and long-term disability and life insurance (up to $50,000 in coverage)
- 401K with employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Proactive Health Management Wellness Program (PHMP)
- We Pay for CPR Recertification!
Brief overview of Responsibilities:
- Perform personal care services (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, etc) as instructed in the Aide Plan of Care.
- Document the care provided according to the agency policy
- Report any deviations from the Plan of Care to the Case Manager
- Take vital signs when indicated on the Hospice Aide plan of care
- Record and report changes in the patients physical condition, behavior or appearance to the health care professional managing the patient’s care.
- Provide proper care and observation of patient’s skin conditions to prevent skin breakdowns. Report any changes or areas of concerns to the Case Manager
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, range of motion and other support as documented on the Aide plan of care.
- Assist the Registered Nurse in performing specialized procedures as directed by the Registered Nurse under physician's orders.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by on-call policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) with Virginia Department of Health Professions (Required)
- One year experience as a CNA, Hospice Aide or Home Health Aide. Home Health or Hospice experience is preferred
- At least one year of hospice experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable, insured car available for use during work hours.
If you are interested and are a caring, compassionate nurse that can make a difference in the lives of our patients, then we would be interested in meeting you!!
"James River is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or or disability status.”
James River Home Health & Hospice
Get fresh Hospice Care CNA jobs daily straight to your inbox!