Management Trainee / Customer Service & Sales (Entry Level)
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
James Marketing Consultants is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join our sales and marketing team as an Entry Level Management Trainee and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations
A day in the life of our Entry Level Management Trainee position:
The team at JMC is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
0-6 years of experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Punta Cana, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression