Entry Level Account Manager | Sports-Minded & Team Players Wanted!
Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. The team at James Marketing Consultants is looking for an entry level team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment but can let their hair down after a long, productive day!
Entry Level Account Representative responsibilities consist of…
- Learn our current marketing and sales systems for assigned
- Each team member is assigned a mentor. Entry level team members work directly with mentor to help optimize marketing/sales results for client.
- Attend regular marketing/sales planning meetings and communicate new ideas and feedback regularly.
- Develop into more of a leadership role in company through our management training courses.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from James Marketing Consultants Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-6 years relevant experience in a leadership role including, but not limited to: sales, marketing, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality)
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!