James Hawkins A Professional L Irvine, CA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
We are seeking an Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients.
- Represent clients in court and/or arbitration
- Draft pleadings, discovery, and motions.
- Meet and confer with opposing counsel regarding discovery issues.
- Research complex legal issues and synthesize applicable authorities.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Member of the California State Bar-- recent graduate is fine.
- Ability to work in fast paced atmosphere
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with various legal documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Labor and employment experience a plus!
James Hawkins A Professional L
Employment Law Firm- Wage & Hour
LegalView all jobs at James Hawkins A Professional L