SALES SUPPORT / ORDER ENTRY & CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
San Carlos, CA
Are you a self-motivated, service oriented individual who wants to be part of a special company? Vivion, Inc., a leading ingredient distributor has an immediate opening for an additional dynamic Sales Support / Order Entry & Customer Support Representative to join our growing team. As the successful candidate you will be tasked with providing exceptional customer service to our clients and supporting our Account Management team.
Your role would be to:
• Assist the Account Management team to support clients and their orders.
• Assist the Account Management team with leads and quotes.
• Take orders and enter/track them in our computer system.
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by providing documentation and resolving client issues efficiently and effectively.
• Follow up on client survey feedback and monitor emails and phone calls.
• Bachelor’s Degree + two (2) years previous sales support and customer support experience, or
Associate’s degree and five plus (5+) years previous successful customer service and sales support experience.
• Exceptional management of details, of multiple tasks and time constraints.
• Excellent listening and communication (oral and written) skills.
• Professional appearance and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times. Personable, confident, patient, polite, is tactful and diplomatic when dealing with difficult situations and/or customers.
• Passionate about customer satisfaction and teamwork & expects excellence from self and others.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess basic office and math skills, as well as, highly proficient computer skills.
Considered applicants may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract. EOE
- U.S. Citizen or Valid Work Visa
- Ability to type / key, at least, 50 wpm
- Great attitude / Very friendly / Extroverted
- Self-starter / Must be able to work and think independently
- Quick learner
- Punctual / Dependable / Reliable
- Persistent/ Consistent quality of work
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and think clearly in high pressure environments
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work assignments effectively
- Bilingual in Spanish / Mandarin / Cantonese is a plus
- Flexible and willing to go above and beyond, daily
Team Members are a friendly, relaxed group, working together in a close, family-like environment (meant in the best possible way) committed to personal and professional growth and excellence. We exude a high-level of "can-do" energy and effort which maintain the prevalent optimism and excitement of continued growth. Committed to our company mission, confident in our collective abilities, the Team meets challenges, in business and everyday life with enthusiasm and an appreciation that incorporating a work-life balance is essential to success.