$1,000.00 HIRING BONUS - TOP PAY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!
Roy Corsetti, Service Manager
James Ford is a family-owned dealership located in Half Moon Bay, California. We are expanding our business and looking for full-time qualified technicians to join our winning team! Ford Certification is preferred, but not required. We offer competitive compensation for the right candidate.
A James Ford technician must be a self-driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work efficiently and effectively, contributing to the success of the service department. This individual will report directly to the service manager.
- Hourly + incentive plan
- Get paid for every hour worked
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedule (4, 10 hour days and no weekends!)
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee discounts
- Room for advancement
- Technician will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately, within dealership and factory requirements
- Diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them
- Perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level
- Perform in-depth examination of any vehicle to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended
- Clearly document and record work that is performed on the repair order
- Effectively communicate with the service manager or advisor when adjustments and additional work is needed
- Road test vehicles when required
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager
Qualifications or Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience as an Automotive Technician
- Ford Certification a plus
- Diesel certificaion
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or Industry certification equivalent required
- Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Automotive Repair: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing.
At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!