Media Specialist/Video Editor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Media Specialist/Video Editor will work closely with JDFI's broadcast team and other communication departments to create and execute video and audio projects, manage content, design and implement graphics, and edit and deliver any and all audio and video projects on a specified timeline.
This is a hybrid position, working both in office and remote.
* Manages and maintains all video production equipment, including cameras, lights, and audio gear.
* Assists with set up and operation of equipment and gear in studio, in-house, and on location.
* Assembles and edits video/audio projects in Final Cut and Adobe Premiere software programs.
* Designs and creates motion graphics in a variety of programs.
* Manages all media required for scope of the job, from start to completion.
* Produces special digital premiums and downloads.
* A.A. in Broadcasting, Communications, Video Production, or a related field is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, or equivalent broadcast trade school certification.
* At least 3-5 years of experience working as a videographer and/or video editor preferred.
* At least 2 years of experience working in Widen or similar digital asset management software preferred.
* Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of and commitment to JDFI's mission, philosophy, values, and objectives.
A more complete job description can be found at www.drjamesdobson.org.
1. Family Talk radio broadcast/podcast, currently heard on more than 1400 stations around the world.
2. Dobson Policy Center, speaking into matters of government and public policy.
3. Dobson Education Center, providing resources to help families, in addition to a partnership with Liberty University.
4. Dobson Digital Library, hosting thousands of online resources.
James Dobson Family InstituteWhy Work Here?
The Dr. James Dobson Family Institute is a distinctly Christian ministry that exists to help preserve and uplift faith and family.
The Institute operates on four basic "pillars": 1. Family Talk radio broadcast/podcast, currently heard on more than 1400 stations around the world. 2. Dobson Policy Center, speaking into matters of government and public policy. 3. Dobson Education Center, providing resources to help families, in addition to a partnership with Liberty University. 4. Dobson Digital Library, hosting thousands of online resources.
540 Elkton DriveColorado Springs, CO
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Broadcast Video Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.