The Director is primarily responsible for the supervision, strategy development, and execution of the ministry's overall marketing efforts across organizational platforms and/or devices associated with websites, social media, mobile apps, and e-mail systems. The position will also take a lead role in the development and coordination of omni-channel marketing campaigns and work to increase ministry impact, revenue, and brand awareness.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 7 to 10 years of related experience is preferred
* Prior management around digital and social marketing industry with systems back-end experience is a must
* Solid understanding of organizational marketing strategies and best practices
* Commitment to and alignment with the values and mission of the organization