Smoothie Influencers since 1990
Fantastic flavor is always in season and nothing beats feeling your best. For nearly 30 years we've brought the right, delicious ingredients to create whirl'd famous flavor. At our core, we're always evolving our menu to include more options with plant-based and no sugar added options noted in our menu. Whether you're looking for a treat or a pick-me-up, you'll find it here.Overview:
We have an opening for a Jamba Shift Leader position. The work schedule for this position will rotate to include a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing. Please only apply if you are available to work these hours. Working at Jamba is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to gain valuable skills and life experience that goes beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment.
• Lead and manage shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deploy team members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions.
• Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure effective shift operations. Execute Jamba's customer service standards at or beyond acceptable level. Clearly communicate with customers and team regarding Jamba's products and brand.
• Coach, counsel, and direct team members. Lead team in execution of Jamba standards through BOOST. Train new team members as required. Provide input to general manager and/or asst. general manager on team member performance issues.
• Shift readiness. Evaluate staffing and food pars to ensure proper financial accountability during each shift.
• Open and/or close store as required. Perform all safety and security tasks, i.e., alarms, two-person rule, as required to open and close the store.
• Working the line. Perform all tasks related to Jamba operational standards. Be able to effectively work and act as a role model at each station in the store.
• Accountable for the customer engagement experience on the shift.
• Follow all food safety, cash handling and operations procedures and policies.
• Coordinate and participate off site program customer visits and deliveries.
• Participate in the interviewing and hiring process for new team members.
• Ensure proper financial accountability during each shift. Hand off shift to next manager in charge or ensure the store is closed properly for next day's opening manager.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can be given for special requests
- Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or leadership experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs. regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.