Jamaica Hospital Medical Center has full time and per diem night shift-flex opportunities for Labor & Delivery Nurses.
The L&D RN provides the best possible preventative, supportive, and rehabilitative nursing care to meet the needs of the patients
The RN coordinates functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital in a spirit that fosters positive working relationships. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
Candidates with L&D/Mother Baby experience and/or a minimum of two years of Medical Surgical clinical experience .
- NYS Registered Nurse License
- ACLS and BLS Certification
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in L& D, Mother Baby and/or 2 years of Med Surg Experience.
- Certificate in Electronic Fetal Monitoring or Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills. Computer proficiency.