Associate Group Account Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Associate Group Account Director’s Mission:
Hi! We’re Jam3 (part of the Media.Monks /S4 Capital Group family) a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things even better you’ll fit right in. Just a heads up this role is open for applicants based in Portland who are interested in working remotely for the Los Angeles office, but some travel will be expected.
As our new Associate Group Account Director, you will build relationships and meaningful engagements with clients based on problem solving, modern experiences and exceptional service. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of community, curiosity, passion, positivity and teamwork with a track record of delivery and growing client accounts.
You'll be responsible for building relationships, scoping, estimating and work-streaming productions, building bespoke teams, and leading brilliant executions for our adidas client, headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
- Manage overall client business relationships with our NAM adidas clients, representing Jam3 as a global leader
- Build, grow and sustain relationships with senior-level clients, becoming our clients’ trusted strategic partner that operates as an extension of their teams
- Lead new business efforts and create revenue growth by:
- Identifying business needs and growth opportunities
- Working with teams to develop proposals
- Consistent follow ups with client
- Participate in discovery calls and any other relevant activities with procurement and client business units
- Attend adidas campus on a weekly basis to forge and grow client relationships, and opportunities for Jam3
- Work closely with internal project and leadership teams to provide clients with consultancy, inspiration, innovation, brand strategy & positioning, solutions and production tactics that support clients’ end-to-end
- Create big picture brand briefs with clients for our teams to execute against
- Be responsible for ensure for ensuring all internal teams work together to provide consistent account support excellence and alignment to adidas goals and vision
- Work with other Associate Group Account directors to establish long range goals and strategies for Jam3 and adidas
- Distribute and share client learnings and relevant information to the wider Jam3 team
- Oversee and be responsible for client financials: account health and account profitability
Be prepared to discuss things like:
- Experience with cultivating, nurturing and developing internal and client relationships at all levels of the organization
- Opportunity, financial, project forecast, and goal tracking
- Ways you keep up with current trends and technical innovations
- Communication tools and strategies for keeping internal and external stakeholders informed at all levels of the organization
- Client management & conflict resolution
- Ways to ensure team excellence and consistency
- Identifying and analyzing client opportunities, signaling, interest, and areas of investment
- Team leadership & motivating internal teams
- Building collaborative and trusted relationship with client, partners and vendors
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jam3