- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an experienced, energetic, self-starter for the role of Sr. Designer specializing in toy package design for our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate is responsible for designing and managing licensed and/or in-house consumer brands and preparing packaging files to send for print.
- Ability to create and/or maintain existing branding and style guides to fit various package structures
- Design logos, displays, advertising and other related marketing and sales materials.
- Creating package comps/ mock-ups for presentations and production
- Developing branded product templates
- Preparing layouts and production on packaging for print
- Ability to create and adjust packaging die lines
- Create and maintain branding style guidelines thought different media
- Excellent use of typography, layout and design
- Create original digital artwork
- Adapt and render 3D product files a plus
Skills & Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience
- BFA art school specializing in Graphic Design, Packaging Design or similar
- Expert CC Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Software
- Excellent mechanical/production skills
- Knowledge of printing and materials
- Able to manage several brands and licensors
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Digital/Traditional Illustration Skills a plus
- 3D Software Knowledge
- Health and Wellness: Medical, dental, vision, disability, life & accident insurance and employee assistance program
- Savings: 401K matching, pre-tax spending accounts, and employee discount programs
- Compensation: JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary. Compensation for this role commensurate with experience, qualifications, location, and education and typically ranges from $70,000-$80,000.
A leading designer and marketer of children’s toys and consumer products, JAKKS Pacific® is always on the lookout for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our ever-growing team.
Best known for our toy and entertainment products, JAKKS produces impressive and innovative products across multiple categories spanning from action figures, collectibles, and dolls, to high performance activity toys and vehicles, and let’s not forget our deep portfolios of beloved licensed characters. In other words, we work hard to make play more fun, and we believe it has paid off.
Included in Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for four years in a row, and Forbes’ 100 Best Small Companies for three years, JAKKS is an aggressive and passionate company, with a commitment to customers and a dedication to growing our business.
Our goal is to continuously cultivate a talented and diverse workforce while providing a safe and productive work environment and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
Jakks Pacific, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Recruiters Please.
Jakks Pacific Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView All Jakks Pacific Inc. Jobs
Get fresh Sr. Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.