- Posted: 12 days ago
JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an experienced, energetic, self-starter for the role of Graphic Designer for our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating engaging and creative graphics to visually represent high-quality brands. You will be responsible for all aspects of graphic design, from planning to managing print and digital projects and work alongside the digital marketing team and other departments to ensure that all content is on-brand, and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Create engaging and creative graphics to visually represent high-quality brands
- Work within an established design style guide to produce technically flawless designs
- Responsible for all aspects of graphic design, from planning to managing print and digital projects with a focus on social media content
- Manages design projects from conception to delivery
- Collaborate closely with internal cross functional teams to ensure all content is on brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, tone, and voice
- Stay current on industry trends
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Support creating PDS
- Produce moodboards, trend-boards, that communicate design-direction and insights
- Participate in Brainstorms and inject innovation and design improvements at all visual and physical touchpoints
- Research new trends in visual design to be on the cutting edge of unique/innovative and be current with competitive landscape
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts or other relevant field
- Video & photography experience
- 3 + years of graphic design experience managing projects
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, & After Effects
- Strong understanding of social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, IG Stories, TikTok, YouTube, etc., including best practices for top performing content
- Highly creative approach to graphic design, typography, and layout
- Experience working with graphic design specifically tailored for social media and digital platforms such as websites, e-commerce, paid ads, and more
- Ability to work with style guides for licensed brands but also have the creativity and freedom to explore unique designs and activations for our own brands
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with team members
- Positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality work
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills on and off the computer
- Attention to detail, requiring careful proofreading of text and material
- Works well independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience with photography and videography a plus
- Experience in a global organization
- Health and Wellness: Medical, dental, vision, disability, life & accident insurance and employee assistance program
- Savings: 401K matching, pre-tax spending accounts, and employee discount programs
- Compensation: JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary. Compensation for this role commensurate with experience, qualifications, location, and education and typically ranges from $65,000-$70,000.
A leading designer and marketer of children’s toys and consumer products, JAKKS Pacific® is always on the lookout for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our ever-growing team.
Best known for our toy and entertainment products, JAKKS produces impressive and innovative products across multiple categories spanning from action figures, collectibles, and dolls, to high performance activity toys and vehicles, and let’s not forget our deep portfolios of beloved licensed characters. In other words, we work hard to make play more fun, and we believe it has paid off.
Included in Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for four years in a row, and Forbes’ 100 Best Small Companies for three years, JAKKS is an aggressive and passionate company, with a commitment to customers and a dedication to growing our business.
Our goal is to continuously cultivate a talented and diverse workforce while providing a safe and productive work environment and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
Jakks Pacific, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Recruiters Please.
Jakks Pacific Inc.
AddressSanta Monica, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Jakks Pacific Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?