- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
JAKKS Pacific, Inc., a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world, currently seeks an experienced, energetic, self-starter for the role of DESIGNER in our Creative Services Division for our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA.
- Prepare production ready packaging files for print
- Design & conceptualize innovative packaging for licensed and in-house consumer products under the direction of the Director.
- Design logos, branding, retail & trade show displays, advertising, websites and other related marketing and sales materials.
- Coordinate with art director, marketing, and product teams for completion of sale sample requests.
- Post final mechanical art to the Hong Kong team or domestic vendors.
- Maintenance and adherence to existing branding and style guides through different medias
- Create or adjust dielines for package and POP structures
- Meet targeted deadlines
- Create package comps/ mock-ups for presentations and production
- Must have good mechanical/production skills with excellent use of typography, layout and design
Skills & Experience required:
- 2-3 years graphic design/packaging development experience within the consumer product or (preferably) the toy industries.
- Degree Packaging/Graphic Design, Illustration or related field.
- Expert in Adobe CS Photoshop & Illustrator. Microsoft office.
- Hands on skills with ability to work with cutting tools to create mock-up samples.
- Illustration a plus.
- Knowledge of offset printing and packaging materials.
- Flexibility, creativity, enthusiasm for, and love of, the creative process.
- Works well as part of a team (an absolute MUST).
- Self-starting, self-motivating, and self-managing; a solid team player.
- Strong organizational skills are necessary, no exception.
- Excellent creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work against strict deadlines and rapid changes in regards to direction and priorities.
- Health and Wellness: Medical, dental, vision, disability, life & accident insurance and employee assistance program
- Savings: 401K matching, pre-tax spending accounts, and employee discount programs
- Compensation: JAKKS Pacific offers a competitive salary. Compensation for this role commensurate with experience, qualifications, location, and education and typically ranges from $65,000-$70,000.
A leading designer and marketer of children’s toys and consumer products, JAKKS Pacific® is always on the lookout for talented, bright and creative individuals to join our ever-growing team.
Best known for our toy and entertainment products, JAKKS produces impressive and innovative products across multiple categories spanning from action figures, collectibles, and dolls, to high performance activity toys and vehicles, and let’s not forget our deep portfolios of beloved licensed characters. In other words, we work hard to make play more fun, and we believe it has paid off.
Included in Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for four years in a row, and Forbes’ 100 Best Small Companies for three years, JAKKS is an aggressive and passionate company, with a commitment to customers and a dedication to growing our business.
Our goal is to continuously cultivate a talented and diverse workforce while providing a safe and productive work environment and an excellent career growth opportunity while working with a dynamic team who loves what they do and for a Company that ultimately makes children smile, play and succeed!
Jakks Pacific, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Recruiters Please.
Jakks Pacific Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.