Jain USA and Our Global Footprint
Jain USA invests in people, partners and farmers. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
Jain Farm Fresh Foods, Inc. Dehydrated Ingredients Division (DID) aka Cascade Specialties is the Premier Manufacturer & Supplier of naturally grown, extra-low bacteria conventional & organic dehydrated onion products worldwide. Our goal is to achieve growth through sustained innovation for total customer satisfaction.
Jain USA companies are part of a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world-class irrigation solutions and has over 10,500 associates, 1,000 agro specialists, 30 production plants and sales in 116 countries with 7,000 dealers and distributors that make us a global leader in irrigation. If you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”, then Jain might be the place for you.
The Jain Family of Companies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement leave
Jain Corporate Video:
Jain USA Companies:
https://www.jainsusa.com/ https://www.jainfarmfresh.us/ https://www.jainamericas.com/
- Direct supervision of processes, training, mentoring, identifying opportunities for improvement, enforce company safety policies.
- Complete all work orders, field tickets and other electronic reports each day prior to the end of your shift.
- Ensure production of the highest quality product at the lowest cost.
- Document and record plant functions per plant records required. i.e. GMP, Accident Reports, Safety Meetings, Production Reports and Forms.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Maintain a clean, neat and sanitary appearance of all facilities during your shift.
- Perform or assist with the maintenance and over-haul of all equipment as needed.
- Assist in all departments during the non-processing season as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or five+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Irrigation Design & Construction, LLC