ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Jain USA and Our Global Footprint
Jain USA invests in people, partners and farmers. One of the keys to our success is hiring good employees. Our employees have been hired because we believe they have the skills and the potential to help our Company succeed. And it is our employees who provide the services that our customers rely upon and enable us to grow and create new opportunities in the years to come.
Jain America has relocated their back office (Finance, Accounting, and Payroll) to the Salt Lake City area and is looking for qualified staff to be a part of this growing business.
Jain USA companies are part of a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world-class irrigation solutions and has over 10,500 associates, 1,000 agro specialists, 30 production plants and sales in 116 countries with 7,000 dealers and distributors that make us a global leader in irrigation. If you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”, then Jain might be the place for you.
The Jain Family of Companies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) + Generous Employer Match
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement leave
Jain Corporate Video:
Jain USA Companies:
https://www.jainsusa.com/ https://www.jainfarmfresh.us/ https://www.jainamericas.com/
- Process full cycle accounts payable, 300+ per week.
- Accounts Payable - Coding and input vendor invoices.
- Vendor inquiries and research.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Weekly check run.
- Manage vendor files and vendor maintenance.
- Audit and process expense reports.
- Reconcile and process credit card and employee travel expense reimbursements.
- Prepare account reconciliation for inter-company.
- Perform routine data entry, filing and maintenance in order to support the department.
- Support annual and quarterly audit requirements.
- Assists in ensuring month-end closes, account reconciliation and preparation of journal entries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Intermediate Excel skills, high accuracy and speed in data entry.
Quality written and verbal communication and dialogue; ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
Three to five years of Accounts Payable experience.
Irrigation Design & Construction, LLC